National Debt Relief is giving away a total of $15,000 to help students in financial need. Three (3) awards will be given as follows:
- 1st: $10,000
- 2nd: $2,500
- 3rd : $2,500
To qualify students must:
- Be enrolled or enrolling in higher education for fall, 2022.
- Be seeking an undergraduate, masters or PhD degree.
In addition to the award dollars, each winner will also receive:
- Free access to NDR’s debt relief program. This includes financial planning and debt management advice.
- A free annual subscription to Headspace. Headspace is a service that provides tools for people to cope with stress and improve their mental health.
- A fully funded enrollment into a Financial Literacy course at The American College of Financial Services.
The deadline to submit an application is May 31, 2022. Winners will be announced on or around July 1, 2022. See complete program Terms and Conditions here.